UA. Colorado State University Archives
Found in 208 Collections and/or Records:
The 1870 Dinner is an annual event that honors members of Colorado State University's 1870 Club. The 1870 Club, named in honor of the institution's founding in 1870, honors corporations, foundations, organizations, and individuals who have given $1,870 or more to Colorado State University in a calendar year. The collection contains images of dinner attendees taken by university photographers. Materials include photographic prints, contact sheets, negatives, slides, and three photobooks.
The Alvin M. Pettine Collection contains background research and biographical information on Pettine and his family, and an oral history conducted with Dr. Eric Pettine, Alvin's brother, by Dr. James E. Hansen. Materials include obituaries, family histories, and copies of the oral history on compact disc.
In the 1990s, the Facilities Management Department created eight-by-ten inch negatives from the original building blueprints. The department still maintains the original blueprints in their storage facility. The blueprint negatives were transferred to the University Archive in 2006. This collection consists of modern negatives of University building blueprints and tracings. Note that the dates refer to the date of original creation; copies of materials were made in the 1990s.
The Board of Governors for the Colorado State University System (formerly the State Board of Agriculture) was established by Colorado Governor John Routt in 1877. Records from the governing body of CSU include correspondence, financial documents, minutes, photographs, and reports related to a broad range of departments and programs.
The Campus Events Collection includes programs, brochures, and other materials concerning various academic, professional, and social events at Colorado State University.
Charles L. Terrell was an alumnus of the Colorado State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts (now Colorado State University) and served as secretary of the State Board of Agriculture (now the Board of Governors) from 1959 to 1976. The collection consists of historic campus images of Colorado State University.
The Collection of Faculty and Student Profiles was created as part of Dr. James E. Hansen's project on the history of Colorado State University. Materials include identified data sets, lists of graduates, and summary information regarding student majors, courses, enrollment, and degrees.
The Collection of Early Student Groups documents some of the earliest established student groups and societies at the Colorado Agricultural College. Societies and groups represented include the Athletic Association, Columbian Literary Society, the Student Council, and the Philo-Aesthesian Society. Materials include membership rosters, letters, receipts, minutes, and secretary ledgers.
As a state institution, Colorado State University is subject to laws and regulations created by the Colorado government. The Collection on Legislation includes historical copies of state legislation, as well as related publications.
The Community Organizations Collection contains the administrative and public relations paperwork of community organizations in the Fort Collins area.
Donald Wayne Viney is an alumnus of Colorado State University and currently is a professor of philosophy and religion at Pittsburg State University (Pittsburg, Kansas). The collection contains publications, newspaper clippings, and flyers.
The Edison P. Lohr Collection of Visual Images from the Lindenmeier and Yampa Canyon Sites documents Lohr's excavations at the two archaeological sites in Northern Colorado. Materials include slides, photographs, and negatives.
The Faculty and Alumni Scrapbook Collection contains scrapbooks and photo albums from students, alumni, and staff associated with Colorado Agricultural College (C.A.C.) and Colorado State University (CSU).
George Beach (1902-1994) was a professor of horticulture at Colorado State University. The collection consists of one handwritten logbook of entries regarding horticultural activities in the Fort Collins area.