UA. Colorado State University Archives
Found in 214 Collections and/or Records:
The Ram Flying Club at Colorado State University offered flying instruction and flight time to its members. The collection contains membership applications and rosters, financial documents, photographs, and correspondence.
The Registrar's Office at Colorado State University is responsible for maintaining students records, transcripts, and grade reports. The collection contains procedures and policies of the Registrar's Office, and meeting notes and minutes for the Graduate Council, Executive Committee, and Committee on Advanced Degrees.
The Records of the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) at Colorado State University consists of scrapbooks and ephemera relating primarily to the Poudre Musket Company, a drill team and tactical warfare unit.
The Rocky Mountain Faculty Athletic Conference was organized on January 30, 1909, as the Colorado Faculty Athletic Conference. The conference originally was founded with three members: the University of Colorado, Colorado College, and Colorado State University. Seven other institutions later joined. The collection contains conference meeting minutes dating from 1909 to 1923.
The Records of the Soil Sciences Crop Lab contains data sheets from soil and well samples in areas of eastern and northern Colorado. Data from Bennett, Byers, Fort Collins, and the Kiowa County region are included. Research on soil analysis of sludge and fertilizer application, sludge elements, and sludge elemental content are reported in the data sheets. Master sheets of field research and baseline data are also included.
The Records of the Solar Energy Applications Laboratory and Solar Village document the research conducted on solar energy by SEAL staff, and the state of solar energy development in the United States and parts of the world during the latter half of the 20th century. The collection contains reports, papers, conference proceedings, office files, raw data, schematics, manuals, photographs, and slides.
The State Board of Agriculture (now the Board of Governors) was established by Colorado Governor John Routt in 1877. Records from the governing body of CSU include correspondence, financial documents, minutes, photographs, and reports related to a broad range of departments and programs. Although he State Board of Agriculture was renamed the Board of Governors on August 8, 2002, this collection contains some records dating to 2005.
The Trailer Court Association was formed to oversee an on campus trailer park focused on affordable housing options for married students at Colorado State University. The records contain financial documents, correspondence, insurance forms, constitutions, contracts, and titles.
The University Club at Colorado State University is a social organization established to promote the social and recreational welfare of its members. Membership is extended to all faculty, staff, and alumni of the university. The collection contains annual reports, correspondence, meeting minutes, photographs, and a scrapbook.
The main library of Colorado State University, the Morgan Library, underwent a major reconstruction and addition that opened in 1998. The collection documents this expansion and renovation project, and includes correspondence, reports, catalogues, plans, schedules, and publications.
The Western History Interest Group of the Colorado State Women's Association was one of over 50 interest groups that were formed to allow association members to become better acquainted with one another through small group participation. Materials include correspondence, meeting information, and scrapbooks.
The Westfall Memorial Scholarship was established in 1953 at Colorado State University and honors Dr. Alfred Westfall, a faculty member from 1913-1953 and Chair of the Department of English from 1926-1953. Materials include bank records and correspondence regarding the scholarship, and writings by Alfred Westfall.
The Women's Athletic Association (WAA) was established at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University) in 1922 to offer female students the opportunity for athletic competition. In 1962, the Women's Recreation Association (WRA) replaced the WAA. The collection includes scrapbooks, photographs, and association records.
The Records of the Young Women's Christian Association contains materials pertaining to the inception and operation of the Young Women's Christian Association at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University). Materials include administrative and fundraising efforts papers, correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and conference materials for the association and its advisory board.
The Rocky Mountain Collegian is the student newspaper for Colorado State University and is the oldest continuously existing college student publication in Colorado. The collection contains negatives taken by Tim O'Hara when he was on staff and includes images of student meetings, athletics, student dances, concerts, intramurals, parades, and university celebrations.