UA. Colorado State University Archives
Found in 208 Collections and/or Records:
The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA) is a membership organization, consisting of colleges, universities, and schools in 19 U.S. states, that is engaged in educational accreditation. The collection consists of reports, letters, memos, and publications that were assembled for the 1974 NCA accreditation visit to Colorado State University.
The Records of the Office of Academic Advising documents procedures and policies on how faculty were instructed to assist and advise students throughout their academic career. Materials include memos, handbooks, and related publications.
The Office of Conference Services (now Conference and Event Services) at Colorado State University provides coordination and registration services for meetings and events both on- and off-campus. The collection contains newspaper clippings and a scrapbook.
The Records of the Office of Equal Opportunity documents the efforts of Colorado State University to plan and establish policies and procedures regarding affirmative action, student and staff diversity, and equal employment practices. Materials include meeting minutes, reports, surveys, planning documents, and publications.
The Office of Information and Public Services was responsible for communicating news and information to the students, staff, and general public about Colorado State University. The collection consists primarily of collegiate and departmental histories created by or for the Office of Information and Public Services during the university's centennial in 1970.
The Records of the Office of Institutional Research consists of salary studies, student credit studies, and instructor course analyses. Materials date from circa 1960 to 1986. Due to the presence of confidential information, the collection is restricted to internal CSU use only.
The Records of the Office of International Programs was established to administer and oversee projects of an international nature. The collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, reports, proposals, conference proceedings, and office records related to meetings, finance, individual profiles, international travel, foreign countries and projects. Material types include manuscripts, articles, reports, brochures, journals, maps, newspaper clippings, and photographs.
The Office of the Vice President for Administrative Services (now the Office of the Vice President for Operations) and its earlier iterations oversaw administrative units at Colorado State University until 2010. The collection includes budgets, committee materials, meeting minutes, correspondence, administrative calendars, artifacts, films, publications, and reports related to planning and daily operations at the university.
The Public Relations Department communicates news and information about Colorado State University (CSU) to students, staff, and the general public. The collection contains press releases issued from January 2, 1992 through December 29, 1993. Also included are submissions to the CSU event calendar newsletter at the time, Happenings, by CSU departments and community members.
The Ram Flying Club at Colorado State University offered flying instruction and flight time to its members. The collection contains membership applications and rosters, financial documents, photographs, and correspondence.
The Registrar's Office at Colorado State University is responsible for maintaining students records, transcripts, and grade reports. The collection contains procedures and policies of the Registrar's Office, and meeting notes and minutes for the Graduate Council, Executive Committee, and Committee on Advanced Degrees.
The Records of the Reserve Officers' Training Corps (ROTC) at Colorado State University consists of scrapbooks and ephemera relating primarily to the Poudre Musket Company, a drill team and tactical warfare unit.
The Rocky Mountain Faculty Athletic Conference was organized on January 30, 1909, as the Colorado Faculty Athletic Conference. The conference originally was founded with three members: the University of Colorado, Colorado College, and Colorado State University. Seven other institutions later joined. The collection contains conference meeting minutes dating from 1909 to 1923.