Fort Collins (Colo.)
Found in 57 Collections and/or Records:
The Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity was established at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University) in 1922 and was disbanded in 2001. The collection consists of materials related to the fraternity, including photocopies of manuals, meeting minutes, a chorus book, historical materials, Greek Council material, photocopies of applications, a scrapbook, newsletters, and t-shirts.
The Records of Review and Redirection consists of material pertaining to a review of Colorado State University's state funded academic, support, and administrative programs initiated by President Ralph E. Christofferson during his tenure and ceased following his resignation. The collection consists of program reviews and documents at the end of Adrian R. Chamberlain's presidency and during Christofferson's term.
The Committee on the Responsibilities and Standing of the Academic Faculty (CORSAF) is a standing committee of Colorado State University's Faculty Council. CORSAF recommends policies and procedures related to CSU's faculty responsibilities, standing, and grievances. The records include meeting minutes, agendas, annual reports, subject files, and memoranda.
The first philosophy classes taught at CSU were led by Willard Eddy during the late 1940s. The collection contains reports, course information, and minutes of department meetings. There is also information about faculty members who worked in the department.