Showing Collections: 141 - 160 of 186
The Gilpin-Jefferson Livestock Association, formally established in 1920, was created as part of the national organization and as an affiliate of the Colorado Cattlemen's Association, in order to represent local members in government and educate people about the cattle industry. The collection includes by-laws, minutes, legal and financial documents, correspondence, membership lists, printed material, and memorabilia.
A regional affiliate of the Colorado Beekeepers Association, the Northern Colorado Beekeepers Association provides education about beekeeping and promotes the exchange of ideas, materials, and services related to apiary pursuits. The collection includes meeting minutes, membership lists, photographs, publications, surveys, and project documents.
The Records of the Office of Equal Opportunity documents the efforts of Colorado State University to plan and establish policies and procedures regarding affirmative action, student and staff diversity, and equal employment practices. Materials include meeting minutes, reports, surveys, planning documents, and publications.
The Office of Information and Public Services was responsible for communicating news and information to the students, staff, and general public about Colorado State University. The collection consists primarily of collegiate and departmental histories created by or for the Office of Information and Public Services during the university's centennial in 1970.