Showing Collections: 461 - 480 of 509
This collection offers farm journals and expense books related to the agricultural activities of Kenneth and Leone Thayer. Brief entries over the course of nearly 70 years offer a glimpse into the life of a 20th century farm family in northern Colorado.
The Trailer Court Association was formed to oversee an on campus trailer park focused on affordable housing options for married students at Colorado State University. The records contain financial documents, correspondence, insurance forms, constitutions, contracts, and titles.
The University Club at Colorado State University is a social organization established to promote the social and recreational welfare of its members. Membership is extended to all faculty, staff, and alumni of the university. The collection contains annual reports, correspondence, meeting minutes, photographs, and a scrapbook.
The main library of Colorado State University, the Morgan Library, underwent a major reconstruction and addition that opened in 1998. The collection documents this expansion and renovation project, and includes correspondence, reports, catalogues, plans, schedules, and publications.
Renamed in 2010, Colorado State University’s Vice President for University Operations (VPUO) is the successor to the Vice President for Administrative Services and serves as the university’s chief financial officer. The collection includes budgets, committee materials, meeting minutes, correspondence, and reports related to planning and daily operations at the university from 1980 through 2003. Materials are arranged chronologically by topic.
The collection includes meeting minutes and project reports related to the activities of the Western Association of Agricultural Experiment Station Directors (WAAESD).
The Western History Interest Group of the Colorado State Women's Association was one of over 50 interest groups that were formed to allow association members to become better acquainted with one another through small group participation. Materials include correspondence, meeting information, and scrapbooks.
The Westfall Memorial Scholarship was established in 1953 at Colorado State University and honors Dr. Alfred Westfall, a faculty member from 1913-1953 and Chair of the Department of English from 1926-1953. Materials include bank records and correspondence regarding the scholarship, and writings by Alfred Westfall.
Windsor Dairy, owned by board-certified dairy veterinarians Meg Cattell and Arden Nelson, is a licensed, Grade-A certified organic dairy in Windsor, Colorado that features milk and beef from grass-fed cattle. The subject files, reports, correspondence, news clippings, and photographs in this collection provide insights about daily operations, regulatory compliance, and promotional activities.
The Women's Athletic Association (WAA) was established at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University) in 1922 to offer female students the opportunity for athletic competition. In 1962, the Women's Recreation Association (WRA) replaced the WAA. The collection includes scrapbooks, photographs, and association records.
The collection contains various certificate recognitions awarded to the Word is Out Bookstore from agencies representing women's, LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer), and bookstore communities. Documents concerning store operations such as hiring and shelving are also included, as are notes from owner Louise Knapp about the history of the store.
The Records of the Young Women's Christian Association contains materials pertaining to the inception and operation of the Young Women's Christian Association at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University). Materials include administrative and fundraising efforts papers, correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and conference materials for the association and its advisory board.
Correspondence, meeting minutes, and subject files related to the activities of Colorado cattlemen's associations and beef cattle ranching.