Found in 35 Collections and/or Records:
The Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity was established at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University) in 1922 and was disbanded in 2001. The collection consists of materials related to the fraternity, including photocopies of manuals, meeting minutes, a chorus book, historical materials, Greek Council material, photocopies of applications, a scrapbook, newsletters, and t-shirts.
The Gilpin-Jefferson Livestock Association, formally established in 1920, was created as part of the national organization and as an affiliate of the Colorado Cattlemen's Association, in order to represent local members in government and educate people about the cattle industry. The collection includes by-laws, minutes, legal and financial documents, correspondence, membership lists, printed material, and memorabilia.
Since 1920, the Montezuma Valley Irrigation Company (MVIC), a mutual ditch company, has played an important role in the expansion and operation of agriculture in southwest Colorado's Montezuma Valley. The collection includes indexed files, field books, ledgers, maps, plans, and artifacts. Pre-1920 records document the Montezuma Valley Irrigation District, predecessor of MVIC.
Xeriscape Colorado, Inc. (formerly Xeriscape Task Force and Front Range Xeriscape) was a non-profit organization that promoted water-conserving landscapes and educated the public about the same. Documenting the work of Xeriscape Colorado, Inc., this collection contains agendas, minutes, notes, reports, and correspondence. Also included are publications, newspaper clippings, calendars, newsletters, brochures, a few artifacts, and miscellaneous media.
The Water Resources Artifacts Collection aggregates objects acquired from several different sources. The collection includes a Thacher calculator, four water level recorders, a textile, a painting, and two water bottles.