Showing Collections: 21 - 36 of 36
The Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity was established at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University) in 1922 and was disbanded in 2001. The collection consists of materials related to the fraternity, including photocopies of manuals, meeting minutes, a chorus book, historical materials, Greek Council material, photocopies of applications, a scrapbook, newsletters, 2 oversize photographs of fraternity members, and t-shirts.
The Gilpin-Jefferson Livestock Association, formally established in 1920, was created as part of the national organization and as an affiliate of the Colorado Cattlemen's Association, in order to represent local members in government and educate people about the cattle industry. The collection includes by-laws, minutes, legal and financial documents, correspondence, membership lists, printed material, and memorabilia.
The Water Resources Artifacts Collection aggregates objects acquired from several different sources. The collection includes a Thacher calculator, four water level recorders, a textile, a painting, and two water bottles.