Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
The Campus Events Collection includes programs, brochures, and other materials concerning various academic, professional, and social events at Colorado State University.
The Collection of Early Student Groups documents some of the earliest established student groups and societies at the Colorado Agricultural College. Societies and groups represented include the Athletic Association, Columbian Literary Society, the Student Council, and the Philo-Aesthesian Society. Materials include membership rosters, letters, receipts, minutes, and secretary ledgers.
The Colorado Marijuana Legalization Amendment, also known as Amendment 64, was a historic initiative ballot measure to amend the Colorado State Constitution, outlining a statewide drug policy for the cultivation and recreational use of cannabis. The measure passed on November 6, 2012. The collection contains text-based materials, photographs, ephemera, and oral histories documenting the passage of legislation regarding recreational marijuana and its socio-economic impact.
Dutch Hop is a dance and musical style unique to Germans from Russia, or Volga Germans. The collection includes information regarding Dutch Hop, copies of a newsletter, and a flyer and sign.
The Faculty and Alumni Scrapbook Collection contains scrapbooks and photo albums from students, alumni, and staff associated with Colorado Agricultural College (C.A.C.) and Colorado State University (CSU).
The Historic Traveling Diaries and Guestbooks Collection contains diaries and memoirs of people who lived and traveled throughout the United States and Canada.
The Local Colorado and Regional History Collection is a collection of local and Colorado history documents, photographs, aerial photographs, and maps as well as a small amount of material that does not relate to Colorado. The collection was acquired over time and includes student class papers as well as papers written by local historians, correspondence, and reports. Subjects primarily include Fort Collins and Northern Colorado history, and irrigation and agricultural history of Colorado.
The Miscellany of Colorado State University Collection contains publications, recordings, oral histories, photographs, and other ephemera created by or for the university, and its students, faculty, and staff.
The Old Main Collection contains items removed from the Old Main time capsule as well as photographs and information on the fire that destroyed the building in 1970.
The main library of Colorado State University, the Morgan Library, underwent a major reconstruction and addition that opened in 1998. The collection documents this expansion and renovation project, and includes correspondence, reports, catalogues, plans, schedules, and publications.
The Saratov Ephemera Collection contains items collected by people visiting the Saratov area of Russia. Materials include postcards, flyers from museums and universities, and other printed ephemera. Most of the materials are in Russian.
The Vietnam War Literature Manuscript Collection contains imaginative accounts of Americans fighting in Vietnam. The collection includes drafts and manuscripts of fiction novels, plays, poetry, short stories, and comics, as well as bibliographies, reviews, correspondence, and cassette tapes.
- Names: Colorado State University. Libraries X
- College students. 2
- Photographs. 2
- Russian Germans. 2
- Slides (photographs). 2
- Academic libraries -- Administration. 1
- Academic libraries. 1
- Americans -- Vietnam -- Fiction. 1
- Audiocassettes. 1
- Clippings. 1
- College buildings. 1
- Colorado -- History. 1
- Colorado. 1
- Commencement ceremonies. 1
- Diaries. 1
- Drug legalization -- Colorado. 1
- Exhibitions. 1
- Flood damage -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 1
- Floods -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 1
- Fort Collins (Colo.) 1
- Fort Collins (Colo.) -- History. 1
- Genealogy. 1
- Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) 1
- Larimer County (Colo.) -- History. 1
- Library buildings -- Colorado -- Design and construction. 1
- Library buildings. 1
- Main Building (Fort Collins, Colo.) 1
- Marijuana -- Law and legislation -- Colorado. 1
- Marijuana -- Law and legislation -- United States. 1
- Mishawaka (Colo.) 1
- Oral history. 1
- Polkas. 1
- Rensselaer (Mo.) 1
- Russian Germans -- Music. 1
- Saratov (Russia). 1
- Scrapbooks. 1
- Special events. 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Student activities. 1
- Travel. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges. 1
- Videocassettes. 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Fiction. 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Literature and the war. 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Poetry. 1
- Volga River Region (Russia) 1
- Waltzes. 1 ∧ less
- Russian 2
- German 1
- Colorado Agricultural College. 4
- Colorado State University. 4
- Colorado Agricultural and Mechanical College. 2
- Colorado State University. Libraries. 2
- Anderson, LeMoyne W. 1
- Ayres, John Mosley. 1
- Baker, Charlotte Agnes, 1867-1947. 1
- Bush, Carmel. 1
- Buss, Amelia. 1
- Colorado Agricultural College -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Colorado State College (Fort Collins, Colo.) 1
- Colorado State College. 1
- Colorado State University -- History. 1
- Colorado State University Libraries 1
- Early, William T. 1
- Ehrhart, W. D. 1948- 1
- Makepeace, Laura I. 1891- 1
- Pratt, John Clark. 1
- Schmidt, Fred. 1
- Vicente Sederberg LLC. 1
- Wathen, Lydia L. Bardwell. 1 ∧ less