Colorado State College (Fort Collins, Colo.)
Found in 7 Collections and/or Records:
The Campus Events Collection includes programs, brochures, and other materials concerning various academic, professional, and social events at Colorado State University.
The Collection of Faculty and Student Profiles was created as part of Dr. James E. Hansen's project on the history of Colorado State University. Materials include identified data sets, lists of graduates, and summary information regarding student majors, courses, enrollment, and degrees.
The Mid-Century Civil Service Records documents job classifications, salaries, job postings, and general background on civil service positions at Colorado State University. The collection includes lists of employees by job title and/or job class, salary data, correspondence, and handbooks.
The Records of the Young Women's Christian Association contains materials pertaining to the inception and operation of the Young Women's Christian Association at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University). Materials include administrative and fundraising efforts papers, correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and conference materials for the association and its advisory board.
- Photographs. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 3
- College students. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Professional staff. 2
- Artifacts. 1
- Building specifications. 1
- Civil service system. 1
- Civil service. 1
- College employees. 1
- Colorado State University. Department of Facilities Management. 1
- Commencement ceremonies. 1
- Exhibitions. 1
- Facility management. 1
- Flash drives. 1
- Fort Collins (Colo.) 1
- Motion pictures (visual works). 1
- Negatives. 1
- Scrapbooks. 1
- Slides (photographs). 1
- Special events. 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Student activities -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 1
- Student activities. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae. 1 ∧ less