Showing Collections: 381 - 400 of 513
The Committee on the Responsibilities and Standing of the Academic Faculty (CORSAF) is a standing committee of Colorado State University's Faculty Council. CORSAF recommends policies and procedures related to CSU's faculty responsibilities, standing, and grievances. The records include meeting minutes, agendas, annual reports, subject files, and memoranda.
The Department of Engineering at Colorado State University (then the State Agricultural College of Colorado) began in 1883 with courses in practical mechanics and drawing. The collection contains financial records, memoranda, faculty trip records, seminar planning papers, and correspondence.
The Records of the Department of Communications Disorders documents the department at Colorado State University from its founding in 1964 to its closing in 1995. Materials include histories, reports, manuals, and slides.
The first philosophy classes taught at CSU were led by Willard Eddy during the late 1940s. The collection contains reports, course information, and minutes of department meetings. There is also information about faculty members who worked in the department.
The Ditch Project, in 2009, brought together historians, scientists, and other artists to examine the history of Boulder, Colorado's irrigation ditches. This effort took the form of three extensive exhibits featuring artwork, photo essays, and educational materials about ditches, as well as a public symposium and a website (http://bcn.boulder.co.us/basin/ditchproject/). The collection is comprised entirely of electronic documents, maps, and photographs.
The Faculty Charter Convention Committee was convened in 1975 and charged with revising and reorganizing faculty governance at Colorado State University. The 21-member committee made its final report in 1977. Materials include memos, meeting minutes, reports, correspondence, and lists of participants.
Records of the Financial Administration consists of historical financial information about the Colorado A & M College (now Colorado State University) in the form of reports, correspondence, agreements, bond notices, invoices, bills, miscellaneous financial information, photographs, and negatives. Materials were collected from the office of the university's long-time Business Manager Joseph M. Whalley.
Administrative, financial, and other records of an organization founded to support local art groups.
Videos, publications, newspaper articles, and photographs of the 1997 Fort Collins Flood.
The Gilpin-Jefferson Livestock Association, formally established in 1920, was created as part of the national organization and as an affiliate of the Colorado Cattlemen's Association, in order to represent local members in government and educate people about the cattle industry. The collection includes by-laws, minutes, legal and financial documents, correspondence, membership lists, printed material, and memorabilia.