Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 25
Charles L. Terrell was an alumnus of the Colorado State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts (now Colorado State University) and served as secretary of the State Board of Agriculture (now the Board of Governors) from 1959 to 1976. The collection consists of historic campus images of Colorado State University.
The Collection of Faculty and Student Profiles was created as part of Dr. James E. Hansen's project on the history of Colorado State University. Materials include identified data sets, lists of graduates, and summary information regarding student majors, courses, enrollment, and degrees.
As a state institution, Colorado State University is subject to laws and regulations created by the Colorado government. The Collection on Legislation includes historical copies of state legislation, as well as related publications.
The Faculty and Alumni Scrapbook Collection contains scrapbooks and photo albums from students, alumni, and staff associated with Colorado Agricultural College (C.A.C.) and Colorado State University (CSU).
The Miscellany of Colorado State University Collection contains publications, recordings, oral histories, photographs, and other ephemera created by or for the university, and its students, faculty, and staff.
The collection contains photographs belonging to Antoine Jacob, member of the Class of 1901 of the Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University). Photographs are of the Class of 1901, the San Juan Club, the Class of 1899, and the Class of 1902.
The Committee on Teaching and Learning is a standing committee of the Faculty Council and recommends policies and standards for instruction and student development at Colorado State University. The records include meeting minutes, agendas, and correspondence.
The Committee on the Responsibilities and Standing of the Academic Faculty (CORSAF) is a standing committee of Colorado State University's Faculty Council. CORSAF recommends policies and procedures related to CSU's faculty responsibilities, standing, and grievances. The records include meeting minutes, agendas, annual reports, subject files, and memoranda.
The first philosophy classes taught at CSU were led by Willard Eddy during the late 1940s. The collection contains reports, course information, and minutes of department meetings. There is also information about faculty members who worked in the department.
Records of the Financial Administration consists of historical financial information about the Colorado A & M College (now Colorado State University) in the form of reports, correspondence, agreements, bond notices, invoices, bills, miscellaneous financial information, photographs, and negatives. Materials were collected from the office of the university's long-time Business Manager Joseph M. Whalley.
The Institute of Environmental Biology was formed at Colorado State University in 1960 to serve as a non-administrative body in a coordinating and advisory capacity to member departments and agencies interested in environmental biology to stimulate a broad and integrated program of teaching and research. Materials include meeting minutes, memos, and copies of the founding constitution.
The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA) is a membership organization, consisting of colleges, universities, and schools in 19 U.S. states, that is engaged in educational accreditation. The collection consists of reports, letters, memos, and publications that were assembled for the 1974 NCA accreditation visit to Colorado State University.