Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Charles N. Shepardson was a 1917 graduate of Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University) and a noted leader in dairy husbandry and agricultural economics. He served on the Board of Governors for the Federal Reserve System in Washington, D.C., from 1955-1967. The collection includes certificates, plaques, and photographs.
Sigma Xi, established in 1886, is the international honor society of science and engineering and has over 500 chapters at colleges and universities, industrial research centers, and government laboratories. The Colorado State University Chapter of the Society of Sigma Xi was chartered in 1953. The collection contains memos, correspondence, membership lists, and event information for the CSU chapter, as well as general histories for the Society of Sigma Xi.
The Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity was established at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University) in 1922 and was disbanded in 2001. The collection consists of materials related to the fraternity, including photocopies of manuals, meeting minutes, a chorus book, historical materials, Greek Council material, photocopies of applications, a scrapbook, newsletters, 2 oversize photographs of fraternity members, and t-shirts.
Extra-curricular student activities on the campus of Colorado State University first began in November 1879 with the establishment of the Philosophian Literary Society. The Records of Student Activities documents various groups and activities pertaining to student life at CSU, including social clubs, fraternities and sororities, and academic clubs. Materials include constitutions and bylaws, membership information, correspondence, and photographs.