Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The Papers of Adrian R. Chamberlain document his 25 year association with Colorado State University, culminating in his appointment as the ninth president of the university. Materials include office files, planning for the university's centennial and Chamberlain's inauguration, speeches, budget reports, and files on Chamberlain's professional activities.
Dr. Albert C. Yates served as president of Colorado State University from 1990 to 2003. During his tenure, Dr. Yates spoke to many organizations in the city, state, and country. This collection contains the speeches Yates made to these organizations. In addition, the collection has a limited amount of office papers related to his tenure as university president.
The Papers of Anthony A. Frank was transferred from the office of Anthony A. Frank (Tony Frank), President of Colorado State University. Subjects include Colorado State University, CSU Commitment to Colorado, 2014 Lininger Scholarship to Jason Sydoriak, and the fall 2014 Presidential Address and Gala. Document types include reports, notes, press releases, newspaper articles, and clippings, as well as a DVD.
Charles A. Lory (1872-1969) was a professor of electrical engineering and the fifth president of Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University). The collection contains both personal and professional papers and includes correspondence and letters, diaries and day planners, financial records, flyers, committee minutes, newspaper clippings, and photographs.
Elijah Evan Edwards (1831-1915) was the first president of Colorado State University from 1879 through 1882. Journals from several years he spent as a student at Asbury University (now DePauw) comprise the bulk of the collection. His work at Colorado State University is represented by six journals and a few documents. The collection includes bound journals, clippings, correspondence, ephemera, and a report.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Isaac E. Newsom, long time professor of veterinary medicine, administrator, and president of Colorado A&M College. Materials include professional and personal correspondence, meeting minutes, reports of the State Board of Agriculture, and financial information.
Larry Penley was president of Colorado State University from 2003 to 2008. This collection documents some of the writings, decisions, and studies during his tenure. The collection contains Penley's correspondence, speech transcripts, Alcohol Task Force documents, reports, and university publications.
Ralph E. Christoffersen was the tenth president of Colorado State University. The collection includes planning documents for his investiture ceremony, gifts from King Saud University, and copies of speeches.
The collection contains the professional papers of Roy M. Green, the sixth president of Colorado A&M. Materials include correspondence, memos and reports from various campus and national committees and councils, budgets, and financial reports.
- Subject: College presidents. X
- College presidents. 7
- Education, Higher. 6
- College presidents -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 5
- Fort Collins (Colo.) 3
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Newspaper clippings. 2
- Photographs. 2
- Videotapes. 2
- College students -- Alcohol use -- United States -- Prevention. 1
- College students -- Indiana. 1
- Colorado. 1
- DVD-Video discs. 1
- Diaries. 1
- Education, Higher -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 1
- Education, Higher -- Colorado. 1
- Learning and scholarship. 1
- Reclamation of land -- Colorado. 1
- Slides (photographs). 1
- Universities and colleges. 1
- Water resources development -- Colorado. 1
- World War, 1939-1945. 1 ∧ less
- Colorado State University. 7
- Colorado Agricultural and Mechanical College. 3
- Chamberlain, A. R. (Adrian Ramond) 2
- Christoffersen, Ralph E., 1937- 2
- Anderson, Brett. 1
- Chamberlain, A. R. 1
- Colorado Agricultural College. 1
- Colorado State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts. 1
- Colorado State University -- Presidents. 1
- Colorado Water Conservation Board. 1
- Edwards, E. E. (Elijah Evan), 1831-1915 1
- Edwards, E. E. (Elijah Evan), 1831-1915. 1
- Federal Prison Industries, inc. 1
- Frank, Anthony A. 1
- Green, Roy M. 1
- Lory, Carrie. 1
- Lory, Charles Alfred, 1872-1969 1
- Morgan, William E. 1
- National Reclamation Association. 1
- Neidt, Charles O., 1922- 1
- Newsom, Isaac Ernest, 1883-1954 1
- Newsom, Isaac Ernest, 1883-1954. 1
- Northern Colorado Water Conservancy District (Colo.) 1
- Penley, Larry E. 1
- Phemister, Robert D. 1
- Powers, Myra L. [Altfest] 1
- Sydoriak, Jason. 1
- United States. National Resources Planning Board. 1
- Yates, Albert C. 1 ∧ less