Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Collection of Early Student Groups documents some of the earliest established student groups and societies at the Colorado Agricultural College. Societies and groups represented include the Athletic Association, Columbian Literary Society, the Student Council, and the Philo-Aesthesian Society. Materials include membership rosters, letters, receipts, minutes, and secretary ledgers.
Extra-curricular student activities on the campus of Colorado State University first began in November 1879 with the establishment of the Philosophian Literary Society. The Records of Student Activities documents various groups and activities pertaining to student life at CSU, including social clubs, fraternities and sororities, and academic clubs. Materials include constitutions and bylaws, membership information, correspondence, and photographs.
The Records of the Young Women's Christian Association contains materials pertaining to the inception and operation of the Young Women's Christian Association at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University). Materials include administrative and fundraising efforts papers, correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, and conference materials for the association and its advisory board.
- Student activities. 3
- College students. 1
- Greek letter societies. 1
- Motion pictures (visual works). 1
- Negatives. 1
- Photographs. 1
- Slides (photographs). 1
- Student activities -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Professional staff. 1 ∧ less
- Colorado Agricultural and Mechanical College. 2
- Colorado State College (Fort Collins, Colo.) 2
- Colorado State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts. 2
- Colorado State University. 2
- Colorado A & M College. 1