Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Women's Athletic Association (WAA) was established at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University) in 1922 to offer female students the opportunity for athletic competition. In 1962, the Women's Recreation Association (WRA) replaced the WAA. The collection includes scrapbooks, photographs, and association records.
The Women's Recreation Association (WRA) oversaw intramural sports for women as well as the expansion of women's intercollegiate athletics at Colorado State University. The collection contains scrapbooks documenting the activities of the WRA.
- Photographs. 2
- Physical education for women. 1
- Physical fitness for women. 1
- Colorado Agricultural and Mechanical College Department of Physical Education. 1
- Colorado State College (Fort Collins, Colo.). Women's Athletic Association. 1
- Colorado State University. Department of Physical Education 1
- Colorado State University. Department of Physical Education. 1
- Colorado State University. Women's Athletic Association 1