Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The Alumni Photograph Collection consists of approximately 5,500 photographic items, film reels, correspondence, and news clippings. Subjects include athletics; aerial views of the campus and Fort Collins; buildings; campus scenes; faculty and staff; students; alumni; individuals; and student activities. The Ruth Wattles Collection, compiled by Wattles while researching for her manuscript, "The Mile High College: the History of Colorado A&M" is included as are Drama Club scrapbooks which...
Dates: 1884-1992; Majority of material found within 1900-1980
Abstract In the spring of 1912, George F. Morton, head of the animal husbandry department, gathered junior and senior student members together to organize the CAC (Colorado Agricultural College) Livestock Club. The organization was pivotal in the founding of the National Intercollegiate Rodeo Association (NIRA) and sponsored events such as the Skyline Stampede Rodeo and the Little National Western Livestock Show. The Rodeo Club was formed in the mid-1940s and existed alongside the Livestock Club,...
Dates: 1940-2015; Majority of material found within 1950-1999
Abstract The Board of Agriculture of the Colorado Agricultural College and General Assembly of the Colorado legislature instituted the Facilities Management department through the establishment of a building committee in 1878. As the campus expanded, the responsibilities of the department did as well. The Records of the Facilities Management Department document the growth of the department and the campus. The collection contains records pertaining to the construction and maintenance of buildings...
Dates: 1916-2015; Majority of material found within 1950-1970
Abstract The Records of the Faculty is an aggregation of items acquired from many different sources. Combining a wide range of materials including faculty and staff records, department histories, correspondence, faculty and staff obituaries, notebooks, transcripts, scrapbooks, photographs, one blueprint and sketch, one manuscript, publications, reports, newsletters, playbills, and ephemera, the collection touches on various topics related to the faculty and staff at Colorado State University as well...
Dates: 1881-1981; Majority of material found within 1922-1973
- Student activities -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 2
- Universities and colleges -- Professional staff. 2
- Artifacts. 1
- Building specifications. 1
- College students. 1
- Colorado Agricultural and Mechanical College -- Students. 1
- Colorado State University -- Students. 1
- Colorado State University. Department of Facilities Management. 1
- Facility management. 1
- Flash drives. 1
- Fort Collins (Colo.) 1
- Motion pictures (visual works). 1
- Negatives. 1
- Photograph albums. 1
- Scrapbooks. 1
- Slides (photographs). 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae. 1 ∧ less
- Colorado A & M College. 3
- Colorado Agricultural College. 3
- Colorado State College (Fort Collins, Colo.) 3
- Colorado State University. Facilities Management Department 1
- Colorado State University. Faculty 1