Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Papers of Anthony A. Frank was transferred from the office of Anthony A. Frank (Tony Frank), President of Colorado State University. Subjects include Colorado State University, CSU Commitment to Colorado, 2014 Lininger Scholarship to Jason Sydoriak, and the fall 2014 Presidential Address and Gala. Document types include reports, notes, press releases, newspaper articles, and clippings, as well as a DVD.
Charles A. Lory (1872-1969) was a professor of electrical engineering and the fifth president of Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University). The collection contains both personal and professional papers and includes correspondence and letters, diaries and day planners, financial records, flyers, committee minutes, newspaper clippings, and photographs.
- College presidents -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 1
- Colorado. 1
- DVD-Video discs. 1
- Fort Collins (Colo.) 1
- Learning and scholarship. 1
- Anderson, Brett. 1
- Colorado Agricultural College. 1
- Colorado Agricultural and Mechanical College. 1
- Colorado State University. 1
- Colorado Water Conservation Board. 1