Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Natural resource economist Raymond L. Anderson (1927-2018) spent nearly three decades working jointly for the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Economic Research Service and Colorado State University (CSU). He focused on irrigated agriculture and the associated organizations and issues arising in modern contexts. The collection contains biographical material, correspondence, publications, and data.
Agricultural economist Robert A. Young (1931-2013) was a professor at Colorado State University (CSU) who offered insightful analysis related to water management and policy. He published extensively about economics as related especially to water issues in Colorado, the western United States, and the world. The collection consists mainly of his research, publications, and presentations.
- Subject: Irrigation water -- Economic aspects. X
- Aerial photographs. 1
- Arizona. 1
- Colorado River (Colo.-Mexico) 1
- Egypt. 1
- Irrigation. 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Anderson, Raymond Lloyd, 1927- 1
- Colorado State University. Department of Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics. 1
- Colorado State University. Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics. 1
- United States. Department of Agriculture. Economic Research Service. 1
- Western Agricultural Economics Association. 1