Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity was established at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University) in 1922 and was disbanded in 2001. The collection consists of materials related to the fraternity, including photocopies of manuals, meeting minutes, a chorus book, historical materials, Greek Council material, photocopies of applications, a scrapbook, newsletters, 2 oversize photographs of fraternity members, and t-shirts.
Extra-curricular student activities on the campus of Colorado State University first began in November 1879 with the establishment of the Philosophian Literary Society. The Records of Student Activities documents various groups and activities pertaining to student life at CSU, including social clubs, fraternities and sororities, and academic clubs. Materials include constitutions and bylaws, membership information, correspondence, and photographs.