Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Sigma Xi, established in 1886, is the international honor society of science and engineering and has over 500 chapters at colleges and universities, industrial research centers, and government laboratories. The Colorado State University Chapter of the Society of Sigma Xi was chartered in 1953. The collection contains memos, correspondence, membership lists, and event information for the CSU chapter, as well as general histories for the Society of Sigma Xi.
Extra-curricular student activities on the campus of Colorado State University first began in November 1879 with the establishment of the Philosophian Literary Society. The Records of Student Activities documents various groups and activities pertaining to student life at CSU, including social clubs, fraternities and sororities, and academic clubs. Materials include constitutions and bylaws, membership information, correspondence, and photographs.
- Greek letter societies -- Colorado. 1
- Greek letter societies. 1
- Student activities. 1
- Colorado Agricultural College. 1
- Colorado State University 1
- Colorado State University. 1
- Society of the Sigma Xi. Colorado State University Chapter 1
- Society of the Sigma Xi. Colorado State University Chapter -- Archives. 1