Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract The Section No. 3 Ditch Company was incorporated in March 1870 in Weld County. The company constructed its ditch to divert water from the South Platte River for agriculture, milling and dairying purposes. In 1910, it was reincorporated as the Godfrey Ditch Company. The collection contains the minute books of both companies, which span 1870 to 1986. Also included are account ledgers and stock registers, as well as some legal documents and historical information. A portion of the collection is...