Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Faculty and Alumni Scrapbook Collection contains scrapbooks and photo albums from students, alumni, and staff associated with Colorado Agricultural College (C.A.C.) and Colorado State University (CSU).
Frank P. Goeder (1886-1963) was an alumnus and professor of physics at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University). The collection includes correspondence, a scrapbook, newspaper clippings, writings, photographs, and certificates and diplomas.
Homecoming at Colorado State University can be traced back to 1914 when a football game between alumni and the current college team was played. Over the years new traditions were added including painting of the Aggie "A", the bonfire, and the homecoming parade. The collection documents the planning and activities of the homecoming parade, and includes financials, photographs, correspondence, and scrapbooks.
- College students. 2
- Photographs. 2
- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- College students -- Social life and customs. 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Higher). 1
- Colorado Agricultural College -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Colorado Agricultural College. 1
- Colorado Agricultural and Mechanical College. 1
- Colorado State University. 1
- Colorado State University. Alumni Association 1