Showing Collections: 1 - 17 of 17
The Collection of Faculty and Student Profiles was created as part of Dr. James E. Hansen's project on the history of Colorado State University. Materials include identified data sets, lists of graduates, and summary information regarding student majors, courses, enrollment, and degrees.
The Faculty and Alumni Scrapbook Collection contains scrapbooks and photo albums from students, alumni, and staff associated with Colorado Agricultural College (C.A.C.) and Colorado State University (CSU).
The Miscellany of Colorado State University Collection contains publications, recordings, oral histories, photographs, and other ephemera created by or for the university, and its students, faculty, and staff.
Elijah Evan Edwards (1831-1915) was the first president of Colorado State University from 1879 through 1882. Journals from several years he spent as a student at Asbury University (now DePauw) comprise the bulk of the collection. His work at Colorado State University is represented by six journals and a few documents. The collection includes bound journals, clippings, correspondence, ephemera, and a report.
Frank P. Goeder (1886-1963) was an alumnus and professor of physics at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University). The collection includes correspondence, a scrapbook, newspaper clippings, writings, photographs, and certificates and diplomas.
Herbert A. Black (1875-1971) was a graduate of the Colorado Agricultural College in 1895. The collection includes family photographs, his CAC diploma, a newspaper, and drafting tools.
Larry Penley was president of Colorado State University from 2003 to 2008. This collection documents some of the writings, decisions, and studies during his tenure. The collection contains Penley's correspondence, speech transcripts, Alcohol Task Force documents, reports, and university publications.
The Records of Black/African American Culture Center relate to the African American college experience, inclusion in higher education, diversity, as well as related services, activities, celebrations, relevant individuals and news. Materials include audio and video magnetic tapes, digital media (DVDs and CD-Rs with audio, video, images, etc.), photographic prints, correspondence, press releases, newsletters, newspapers and clippings.
Colorado State University's Project GO emphasis was on recruitment and retention of minority and low-income students. Implemented during the 1968-1969 academic year, the program transitioned to individual ethnic student groups in the mid to late 1970s. Materials include meeting summaries, memos, program information, and policies.
Homecoming at Colorado State University can be traced back to 1914 when a football game between alumni and the current college team was played. Over the years new traditions were added including painting of the Aggie "A", the bonfire, and the homecoming parade. The collection documents the planning and activities of the homecoming parade, and includes financials, photographs, correspondence, and scrapbooks.
The Westfall Memorial Scholarship was established in 1953 at Colorado State University and honors Dr. Alfred Westfall, a faculty member from 1913-1953 and Chair of the Department of English from 1926-1953. Materials include bank records and correspondence regarding the scholarship, and writings by Alfred Westfall.
The Rocky Mountain Collegian is the student newspaper for Colorado State University and is the oldest continuously existing college student publication in Colorado. The collection contains negatives taken by Tim O'Hara when he was on staff and includes images of student meetings, athletics, student dances, concerts, intramurals, parades, and university celebrations.
The University Digital Photograph Collection contains born digital images of Colorado State University dated 2001 to 2010 captured by CSU photographers Bill Cotton, John Eisele, and Joe Mendoza. The collection documents many aspects of campus life, including academics, student activities, university administration, research, Cooperative Extension, and the Colorado Agricultural Experiment Station.
- College students. 8
- Photographs. 7
- Fort Collins (Colo.) 4
- Diversity in higher education. 3
- Scrapbooks. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 3
- Audiocassettes. 2
- CD-Rs. 2
- College presidents -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 2
- Negatives. 2
- Student activities -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 2
- Universities and colleges. 2
- Videocassettes. 2
- Academic achievement. 1
- Access to higher education. 1
- African American college students. 1
- African-American experience. 1
- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Asian American college students. 1
- College students -- Alcohol use -- United States -- Prevention. 1
- College students -- Indiana. 1
- College students -- Scholarships, fellowships, etc. 1
- College students -- Social life and customs. 1
- College teachers. 1
- Colorado Agricultural and Mechanical College -- Students. 1
- Colorado State University -- Students. 1
- Compact discs. 1
- Cross-cultural perspectives. 1
- Cultural awareness. 1
- Diaries. 1
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Higher). 1
- Hispanic American college students. 1
- Inclusive education. 1
- Magnetic disks. 1
- Minority college students. 1
- Motion pictures (visual works). 1
- Newspaper clippings. 1
- Newspapers. 1
- Pacific Islander American college students. 1
- Photograph albums. 1
- Posters. 1
- Slides (photographs). 1
- Special events. 1
- Student activities. 1
- Student movements. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Professional staff. 1
- Video CDs. 1 ∧ less
- Colorado State University. 10
- Colorado Agricultural and Mechanical College. 5
- Colorado Agricultural College. 4
- Colorado State College (Fort Collins, Colo.) 2
- Colorado State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts. 2
- Colorado State University. Libraries 2
- Asian Pacific American Cultural Center. 1
- Black, Herbert A. 1
- Colorado A & M College. 1
- Colorado Agricultural College -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Colorado State University 1
- Colorado State University -- Funds and scholarships. 1
- Colorado State University. Alumni Association 1
- Colorado State University. Alumni Association. 1
- Colorado State University. Asian Pacific American Cultural Center 1
- Colorado State University. Black/African American Culture Center 1
- Colorado State University. Black/African American Culture Center. 1
- Colorado State University. Creative Services 1
- Colorado State University. El Centro 1
- Colorado State University. El Centro. 1
- Colorado State University. Office of Alumni Relations 1
- Colorado State University. Office of Equal Opportunity 1
- Edwards, E. E. (Elijah Evan), 1831-1915 1
- Edwards, E. E. (Elijah Evan), 1831-1915. 1
- Goeder, Frank Peat, 1886- 1
- Grangruth, Theresa T. 1
- Hansen, James E. 1938- 1
- Molack, Jennifer Williams. 1
- Movimiento Estudiantil Chicanx de Aztlan. 1
- O'Hara, Tim 1
- Penley, Larry E. 1
- Smith, Jerry. 1
- Westfall, Alfred van Rensselaer, 1889- 1
- Williams, Pam. 1 ∧ less