Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Miscellany of Colorado State University Collection contains publications, recordings, oral histories, photographs, and other ephemera created by or for the university, and its students, faculty, and staff.
Frank P. Goeder (1886-1963) was an alumnus and professor of physics at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University). The collection includes correspondence, a scrapbook, newspaper clippings, writings, photographs, and certificates and diplomas.
Herbert A. Black (1875-1971) was a graduate of the Colorado Agricultural College in 1895. The collection includes family photographs, his CAC diploma, a newspaper, and drafting tools.
- Photographs. 2
- Engineering -- Study and teaching (Higher). 1
- Motion pictures (visual works). 1
- Negatives. 1
- Scrapbooks. 1
- Slides (photographs). 1
- Student activities -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Professional staff. 1
- Universities and colleges. 1 ∧ less
- Colorado Agricultural and Mechanical College. 3
- Colorado State University. 2
- Black, Herbert A. 1
- Colorado A & M College. 1
- Colorado State College (Fort Collins, Colo.) 1