Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The Campus Events Collection includes programs, brochures, and other materials concerning various academic, professional, and social events at Colorado State University.
The Collection of Early Student Groups documents some of the earliest established student groups and societies at the Colorado Agricultural College. Societies and groups represented include the Athletic Association, Columbian Literary Society, the Student Council, and the Philo-Aesthesian Society. Materials include membership rosters, letters, receipts, minutes, and secretary ledgers.
The Miscellany of Colorado State University Collection contains publications, recordings, oral histories, photographs, and other ephemera created by or for the university, and its students, faculty, and staff.
- Academic libraries -- Administration. 1
- Academic libraries. 1
- College students. 1
- Commencement ceremonies. 1
- Exhibitions. 1
- Library buildings. 1
- Photographs. 1
- Slides (photographs). 1
- Special events. 1
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Student activities. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments. 1
- Universities and colleges. 1 ∧ less
- Colorado Agricultural and Mechanical College. 2
- Colorado State University. 2
- Anderson, LeMoyne W. 1
- Baker, Charlotte Agnes, 1867-1947. 1
- Bush, Carmel. 1