Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Extra-curricular student activities on the campus of Colorado State University first began in November 1879 with the establishment of the Philosophian Literary Society. The Records of Student Activities documents various groups and activities pertaining to student life at CSU, including social clubs, fraternities and sororities, and academic clubs. Materials include constitutions and bylaws, membership information, correspondence, and photographs.
The North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA) is a membership organization, consisting of colleges, universities, and schools in 19 U.S. states, that is engaged in educational accreditation. The collection consists of reports, letters, memos, and publications that were assembled for the 1974 NCA accreditation visit to Colorado State University.
The Westfall Memorial Scholarship was established in 1953 at Colorado State University and honors Dr. Alfred Westfall, a faculty member from 1913-1953 and Chair of the Department of English from 1926-1953. Materials include bank records and correspondence regarding the scholarship, and writings by Alfred Westfall.