Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract In 1940, the Fort Collins branch of the American Association of University Women (AAUW) opened the Co-operative House as an economical housing alternative for female students attending Colorado State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts. In exchange, the women ran the house themselves under the supervision of a housemother. The AAUW decided to sell the home and invest the money in a scholarship fund in 1971. The collection is comprised of scrapbooks, reunion documents, and one book. The...
Dates: 1940-1967, 1995-2007, 2013 and undated
Abstract The Records of the Faculty is an aggregation of items acquired from many different sources. Combining a wide range of materials including faculty and staff records, department histories, correspondence, faculty and staff obituaries, notebooks, transcripts, scrapbooks, photographs, one blueprint and sketch, one manuscript, publications, reports, newsletters, playbills, and ephemera, the collection touches on various topics related to the faculty and staff at Colorado State University as well...
Dates: 1881-1981; Majority of material found within 1922-1973