Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Abstract In 1940, the Fort Collins branch of the American Association of University Women (AAUW) opened the Co-operative House as an economical housing alternative for female students attending Colorado State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts. In exchange, the women ran the house themselves under the supervision of a housemother. The AAUW decided to sell the home and invest the money in a scholarship fund in 1971. The collection is comprised of scrapbooks, reunion documents, and one book. The...
Dates: 1940-1967, 1995-2007, 2013 and undated