Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
Charles L. Terrell was an alumnus of the Colorado State College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts (now Colorado State University) and served as secretary of the State Board of Agriculture (now the Board of Governors) from 1959 to 1976. The collection consists of historic campus images of Colorado State University.
The Collection of Faculty and Student Profiles was created as part of Dr. James E. Hansen's project on the history of Colorado State University. Materials include identified data sets, lists of graduates, and summary information regarding student majors, courses, enrollment, and degrees.
The Miscellany of Colorado State University Collection contains publications, recordings, oral histories, photographs, and other ephemera created by or for the university, and its students, faculty, and staff.
Charles A. Lory (1872-1969) was a professor of electrical engineering and the fifth president of Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University). The collection contains both personal and professional papers and includes correspondence and letters, diaries and day planners, financial records, flyers, committee minutes, newspaper clippings, and photographs.
Frank P. Goeder (1886-1963) was an alumnus and professor of physics at Colorado Agricultural College (now Colorado State University). The collection includes correspondence, a scrapbook, newspaper clippings, writings, photographs, and certificates and diplomas.
The collection contains the personal and professional papers of Isaac E. Newsom, long time professor of veterinary medicine, administrator, and president of Colorado A&M College. Materials include professional and personal correspondence, meeting minutes, reports of the State Board of Agriculture, and financial information.
Leslie L. Gibbons (1907-1981) was an alumnus, professor, and head of the Department of Industrial Arts at Colorado State University. The collection includes photographs and class lists of courses taught by Gibbons.
The collection contains the professional papers of Roy M. Green, the sixth president of Colorado A&M. Materials include correspondence, memos and reports from various campus and national committees and councils, budgets, and financial reports.
Sigma Xi, established in 1886, is the international honor society of science and engineering and has over 500 chapters at colleges and universities, industrial research centers, and government laboratories. The Colorado State University Chapter of the Society of Sigma Xi was chartered in 1953. The collection contains memos, correspondence, membership lists, and event information for the CSU chapter, as well as general histories for the Society of Sigma Xi.
Extra-curricular student activities on the campus of Colorado State University first began in November 1879 with the establishment of the Philosophian Literary Society. The Records of Student Activities documents various groups and activities pertaining to student life at CSU, including social clubs, fraternities and sororities, and academic clubs. Materials include constitutions and bylaws, membership information, correspondence, and photographs.
The Trailer Court Association was formed to oversee an on campus trailer park focused on affordable housing options for married students at Colorado State University. The records contain financial documents, correspondence, insurance forms, constitutions, contracts, and titles.