Records of the Men's Science Club
Formed in the summer of 1923, the Men's Science Club dedicated itself to a climate conducive to scientific thought. The club was organized as a science club for male faculty with a selective membership and was initially known as the Aristotle Club. The organization adopted its current name in 1926. Membership was first limited to twenty members but was later expanded to thirty in 1960. This collection contains ledgers of minutes and financial records, correspondence, and other pertinent documents to the club.
- Creation: 1923-1984
- Colorado State University. Men's Science Club (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
There are no access restrictions on this collection.
Restrictions on Use
Not all of the material in the collection is in the public domain. Researchers are responsible for addressing copyright issues.
0.5 linear feet (1 document case)
Language of Materials
Note: Title information supplied by the archivist is bracketed. Estimated pagination is preceded by an "e."
- Guide to the Records of the Men's Science Club
- Prepared by Vanessa Baca
- Copyright 2007
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.
Part of the CSU Libraries Archives & Special Collections Repository
Fort Collins Colorado 80523-1019 USA