Colorado State University.
Found in 5 Collections and/or Records:
Extra-curricular student activities on the campus of Colorado State University first began in November 1879 with the establishment of the Philosophian Literary Society. The Records of Student Activities documents various groups and activities pertaining to student life at CSU, including social clubs, fraternities and sororities, and academic clubs. Materials include constitutions and bylaws, membership information, correspondence, and photographs.
The Rocky Mountain Collegian is the student newspaper for Colorado State University and is the oldest continuously existing college student publication in Colorado. The collection contains negatives taken by Tim O'Hara when he was on staff and includes images of student meetings, athletics, student dances, concerts, intramurals, parades, and university celebrations.
- Subject: Student activities. X
- Student activities. 3
- College students. 2
- Negatives. 2
- Photographs. 2
- Student activities -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 2
- Colorado Agricultural and Mechanical College -- Students. 1
- Colorado State University -- Students. 1
- Greek letter societies. 1
- Motion pictures (visual works). 1
- Photograph albums. 1
- Slides (photographs). 1
- Special events. 1
- Square dancing. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Professional staff. 1
- Universities and colleges. 1 ∧ less