Colorado State University.
Found in 10 Collections and/or Records:
The Collection of Faculty and Student Profiles was created as part of Dr. James E. Hansen's project on the history of Colorado State University. Materials include identified data sets, lists of graduates, and summary information regarding student majors, courses, enrollment, and degrees.
The Faculty and Alumni Scrapbook Collection contains scrapbooks and photo albums from students, alumni, and staff associated with Colorado Agricultural College (C.A.C.) and Colorado State University (CSU).
The Miscellany of Colorado State University Collection contains publications, recordings, oral histories, photographs, and other ephemera created by or for the university, and its students, faculty, and staff.
Elijah Evan Edwards (1831-1915) was the first president of Colorado State University from 1879 through 1882. Journals from several years he spent as a student at Asbury University (now DePauw) comprise the bulk of the collection. His work at Colorado State University is represented by six journals and a few documents. The collection includes bound journals, clippings, correspondence, ephemera, and a report.
Larry Penley was president of Colorado State University from 2003 to 2008. This collection documents some of the writings, decisions, and studies during his tenure. The collection contains Penley's correspondence, speech transcripts, Alcohol Task Force documents, reports, and university publications.
The Rocky Mountain Collegian is the student newspaper for Colorado State University and is the oldest continuously existing college student publication in Colorado. The collection contains negatives taken by Tim O'Hara when he was on staff and includes images of student meetings, athletics, student dances, concerts, intramurals, parades, and university celebrations.
The University Digital Photograph Collection contains born digital images of Colorado State University dated 2001 to 2010 captured by CSU photographers Bill Cotton, John Eisele, and Joe Mendoza. The collection documents many aspects of campus life, including academics, student activities, university administration, research, Cooperative Extension, and the Colorado Agricultural Experiment Station.
- Subject: College students. X
- College students. 6
- Fort Collins (Colo.) 3
- Photographs. 3
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty. 3
- College presidents -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 2
- Negatives. 2
- Student activities -- Colorado -- Fort Collins. 2
- Universities and colleges. 2
- Asian American college students. 1
- Audiocassettes. 1
- College students -- Alcohol use -- United States -- Prevention. 1
- College students -- Indiana. 1
- College teachers. 1
- Colorado Agricultural and Mechanical College -- Students. 1
- Colorado State University -- Students. 1
- Compact discs. 1
- Diaries. 1
- Diversity in higher education. 1
- Magnetic disks. 1
- Motion pictures (visual works). 1
- Pacific Islander American college students. 1
- Photograph albums. 1
- Posters. 1
- Scrapbooks. 1
- Slides (photographs). 1
- Special events. 1
- Student activities. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments. 1
- Universities and colleges -- Professional staff. 1
- Videocassettes. 1 ∧ less