Colorado Agricultural Experiment Station.
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract Colorado State University's strength in groundwater research evolved naturally from the state's early residents needing information on irrigated agriculture. The data, maps, charts, drafts, correspondence, photographs, final reports, and reference materials that were produced by or collected for these groundwater studies over the years are what comprise the Groundwater Data Collection. Materials relate to the groundwater studies that CSU researchers conducted primarily in eastern Colorado...
Dates: 1897-2011; Majority of material found within 1940-1981
Abstract Colorado State University has long been a leader in the West in water research and engineering. The University was a logical choice to oversee the Colorado Water Resources Research Institute (CWRRI) when, in 1964, Congress passed the Water Resources Research Act to better coordinate the nation's water research programs. The mission of CWRRI on the CSU campus was to bring water concerns and problems to the attention of water experts in higher education, facilitate research into these issues...
Dates: 1949-2007; Majority of material found within 1965-1985
- Arkansas River Watershed. 1
- Artificial groundwater recharge -- Colorado. 1
- Audiocassettes. 1
- Charts (graphic documents). 1
- Groundwater -- Colorado. 1
- High Plains (U.S.) 1
- Irrigation pumps -- Colorado. 1
- Maps. 1
- Microfilms. 1
- Motion pictures (visual works). 1
- San Luis Valley (Colo. and N.M.) 1
- South Platte River Watershed (Colo. and Neb.) 1
- Water levels -- Colorado. 1
- Water quality management -- Colorado. 1
- Water resources development -- Colorado. 1
- Water-supply -- Research -- Colorado. 1
- Wells -- Colorado. 1 + ∧ less